Question
Posted by: Mike | 2005/12/08

Testical

Hi there doc. I have problem. All of a sudden i've noticed a pain in my left testical. Is there reason for concern? Is this sign of serious problem. Have it for about 2 days now. I've check my testicals and felt no lump or hard thing or anything else. Also no discharges and my urine is also quite normal. I'm 21 yearl old guy.

Thanx.

Dear Mike,
It could be a slight infection - maybe you should let your GP check it out. Acute pain with vomiting and really painful testicles could be a sign of torsion - where the testicle twists around itself and that could be quite dangerous - for the testicle! Some things like a kidney stone can also give a "referred Pain" in the testicle as the same nerve supplies the area.