Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/07/11

TEST RESULTS

CD

I finally got my urine results Mon pm - they did show to be exactly the same as Mon's - growth of bacteria! But then why would they be different?! So it seems it was just as well he put me onto the Zinnat - but then I guess he knew that! My worry is that I had no symptoms whatsoever when I handed in that 1st sample Mon - it seemed that the infection had already started developing by the time I got that vomiting Thurs pm, wouldn't you agree? This is my main reason for refusing to deal with anyone other than my own gp or my urologist when it comes to my kidney problems, i.e. they are the ONLY 2 people who know my history and know how to deal with the problems correctly and promptly! That's why I deal straight with my urologist if my gp is away, i.e. I don't go to my gp's locum for these problems! I haven't yet had cases where they are both away and I have had problems and I hope I never have that case!

I am back on Macrodantin maintenance (1 x 100mg at night) for 1 month and he will review things from there.

Thanks again.

Dear Anxious
Yip, It was a good thing you took the Antibiotics! Did they culture a specific bacteria?