Question
Posted by: Pixle | 2004/02/26

Test before implantation or after

I was suppose to do start my period on Tuesday. This morning I did a pregnancy test but it was negative.
Although this morning and I had a few dark brown spots on my panty liner. Does that mean it's my periods starting or can that be implantation? And if my period has not started by tomorrow, should I do another test over the weekend?

Pixel

It is most likely your period starting. Implantaiton bleeds usually ocur a day or two before the expected period. If your period does not start in the next day or two, you could repeat the pregnancy test on Saturday.