Posted by: Hank | 2008/08/21

I have a rather embarassing problem. You see, I am a rather sporty person, heavy weights, combat training in the evenings, follow a pretty strict diet, etc. My issue is that my sex drive, specifically erections are somewhat a distant memory. I have a stressful job and dont always get the best sleep. I was wondering if a natural testosterone booster would help me get my " game"  back on track. I take a multitude of vitamines (nothing unnatural. what would you recommend?

Hallo Hank
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem. Causes are physical (hypertension, diabetes, medications) or psychological (depression, anxiety and stress) Hormone disorders account for fewer than 5% of cases and if you have low testosterone levels you may have physical symptoms like weight gain over the hips, softer facial hair and hot flushes. For a list of medicines that can cause erectile dysfunction see
I would suggest that you first check your cholesterol, your blood pressure and blood sugar.
If this is all normal, see a specialist at a mens' health clinic ( for treatment.