Question
Posted by: sam | 2004/11/09

test

Hi doc,

Please can you tell me where I can have that test done to see what foods i should eat to lose weight and which ones to avoid. Can you also please give me an estimated cost

Dear Sam
I trust that the other Readers are supplying you with information. Because I do not agree or believe in the 'Blood diets', I really don't know who does these tests and how much they cost. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O needs to cut out carbs, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. To lose that weight, you need to reduce your energy intake (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The right approach' and try using the Slimming Diet as an example of healthy, balanced, but energy-reduced foods) and increase your energy output by doing some form of exercise (brisk walking, gym, skipping, cycling, swimming ).

1
Posted by: ** | 2004/11/09

Try Sure Slim - Expensive though, but worth it. My bro. lost 20kg in 60days

Reply to **