Question
Posted by: chrissy | 2004/12/07

Tertroxin

Hello, please can somebody tell me what the bad affects of taking Tertroxin are. My boyfriend insisted on getting it, but I know it can be very bad for you!!!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Chrissy,

Tertroxin is a medication that stimulates the thyroid gland to increase the body's metabolism-this then aids in fat loss. The problem with is is that you can develop cancerous growths etc. when using this medication incorrectly. Most people who use the medication in the way that your b/f wants to use it DO use it incorrectly, especially when they want to use it for fat burning. Also, if you do not need the medication and yet use it that causes even further problems.

My best advice is that you encourage him in no uncertain terms not to use the medication.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: doug | 2005/01/09

How do you use it with liquid clenbuterol 125 mcg

Reply to doug
Posted by: Markie | 2004/12/18

Chrissy

if your boyfriend insists on taking Liothyronine sodium (Tertroxin), he must taper on and then taper off the drug in order to get the thyroid functioning correctly. Starting dosage should be 20mcg per day increasing by 20mcg every 5 - 6 days to reach 80mcg (do not exceed 100mcg per day). Maximum period on Tertroxin should not exceed 5weeks with 8weeks off before starting the cycle again.
If he wants to increase his body's fat burning rate he should take Clenbuterol in conjuction with Tertroxin.

Reply to Markie