Question
Posted by: luis | 2006/11/13

Terrible pains

Dear Doctor.

I am having these terrible pains, i am 21 years old, and i get these pains often, but now i have had it for 2 days. The pain i am refering to is in my left testical, as strange as this sounds it is bothering me, when i sit mostly and when i walk. Can you try tell me what this could be from or what it is?

Dear Luis

I would recommend that you have this checked by a general practitioner or urologist. Often an inguinal hernia may present with similar type of pain and will require surgical management. Alternately obstruction to one of the ducts or infection may also be present and needs to be treated.