Posted by: sam | 2005/12/06

Terrible Head-ache

Doc, I have a friend who occasionally suffers from this unstoppable headaches, now we would like to ask you where to find help in the North West Province or in Pretoria.
he already have been to GP's and they all talk different Possibilities... where should we go Doc?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Sam,

The nearest place that your friend can get a proper multidisciplinary assessment is The Headache Clinic in Johannesburg.

Unfortunately, this is the only multidisciplinary clinic that is able to diagnose the problem from the viewpoint of different specialities, and without this type of assessment, your friend is unlikely to find help.

He should make the effort, as it may change his life. The number is 0861678911. They are closing on 15 December, and opening on 2 or 3 January.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Helen du Toit | 2006/01/29

Dayly have tension headaches for years now i am 57

please help

Reply to Helen du Toit

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.