Question

Terrible friend?

I am sharing a flat with my friend and her friend. They used to stay together and I used to stay with strangers. Its only me and my friend who are cleaning the the flat and she doesn't clean. She doesn't do anything except for eating and sleeping. They are sharing groceries an d everytime she is suppose to cook she says the baby doesn't want her to cook (apparently she is pregnant)and my friend will just cook! She doesn't even wash a spoon! My friend doesn't see anything wrong with that and she is not compaining. She is now staying with her boyfriend in her bedroom everyday. Last weekend the boyfriend came with his washing for ironing.
What makes me angry is that we are the only ones who ar epaying for electricity and the boyfriend doesn't pay!

What should I do guys. Right now I don't even feel like talking with them coz I feel that the only thing I will say is gonna be bad.

She's behaving disgracefully --- she thinks its an excuse to say that her unborn baby doesn't want her to cook ? IS she sure the unborn kid wants her to eat, too ? BEcoming pregnant was her choice, and does not make her immune from carrying out her proper duties towards others. Don't lift a finger to do anything for the lazy boufriend, and stop working for her -- let her eat of her own plate whatever she cooks, or go hungry. And tell her that you are NOT paying electricity for her bf to use, and she must pay her share and his. Does she think other people have to work for her ? If your other friend is too stupid to complain, move out and leave them to look after each other.

2
Posted by: Brooklyn | 2007/05/02

She is taking advantage of you. The pregancy is being used as an illness its a condition not and sickness.
She is a lazy person, unfortunately you guys are allowing her to get away with it.

Reply to Brooklyn
Posted by: cv | 2007/05/02

move out and get your own flat,you dont need people like that

Reply to cv