Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/08/06

Terrable Thrush and TTC,Plz Help

Hi Ladies

Please i need help im suffering with thrush since last year i didnt even know that i,ve got thrush until i went to a doctor he gave some cream and tablets but it keeps on coming back and i did Pap smear thinking may be is my womb and i got my result last week it came Good without any infection.So please ladies any one had the same problem i need help ladies it really irritates me couse my vagina is always itching all the time and every morning when i wash my vagina i will come back with a srong discharge like Cottage Cheese.And i want to find out or else i need to stop eating cheese or not.Please i will appreciate your help.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

2
Posted by: Nesh | 2007/08/06

Dee: do you think tomatoe sauce causes thrush,because I have the same problem as Carol & I love tomatoe sauce

Reply to Nesh
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/06

I find that whilst ttc thrush can get particularly bad because you seem to always be "wet" down there. After sex make sure that you wipe nicely. Stop eating sugar and bread (it helps to feed the thrush) and use a tampon dipped in tea tree oil, I find that helped alot. Also you get these Cuturelle vaginal tablets that you can insert (Dischem) and these help alot, they are probiotics so the good organisms over-take the bad ones. And eat more yoghurt (I dont think cheese has anything to do with it)

Reply to Dee