Question
Posted by: headcase | 2005/11/29

tension headaches

Im a secretary at a large automotive firm and I suffer from tension headaches- and the noise from the workshop doesn't help iether!

What is the best painkiller to take for tension headaches that is not too expensive?

Expert ImagePharmacist

There are many products available on the market indicated for tension-headaches. I've found that products such as adco-dol or syndol are very effective. Note that in some this may cause drowsiness. Should you suffer from very 'stiff' neck muscles another option is a combination of a muscle relaxant and a pain killer such as ibucod.