Question
Posted by: prodeas | 2007/03/20

tense and confused.

i had a single sexual contact back in the first week of january.

a week later i missed my period,then the second period again.i decided to visit my doctor for a preg test but came out negativeon two separate occassions.

then,i began to feel neusea,i collapsed at work,felt terrible headaches,my breasts are tender and my nipples big and darker,my tummy is bloated and hard,i am irritable,got no appertite and on other days my appertite is voracious!!.i have gained weight and to make matters worse,there's now a pale line in my lower abdomen,this is coupled with constant pain in my lower abdomen as well which is more or close to period pain.

i have had my third consecutive pregnancy test in three months but its still negative.i have already missed my three periods.now i am thinking this could be a hormonal imbalance,but i am so confused if i am right.

please help,

Dear Prodeas
Did you do urine tests or blood tests? If you haven't done a blood test yet - go for a Beta HCG test. If you have, and it was negative, I think you should see a gyne, you may have an ovarian cyst or something. You probably need a sonar of the womb. Let me know how it goes?

2
Posted by: Mommy | 2007/03/23

My dear you are more than likely pregnant. Yes, MAY IS TOO LATE!!!

Reply to Mommy
Posted by: Prodeas | 2007/03/22

thanks for the feed back.i had three consecutive urine tests,which were all negative as i said before.

my next appointment with the doctor is in May.i will suggest the HCG test to him.i hope its not late by then.

i have something else to tell you.....on monday evening 19/03/07,i began having a discharge of blood which is thick and darker,could this affirm your earlier assumption that this could be an ovarian cyst?if it is when could the discharge likely to end ? and what further steps should i take?

you also suggested a sonar ,but i am not versed at all on how such devices work can you explain to me the role of a sonar in such a diagnosis.

i will certainly keep in touch.

Reply to Prodeas