Question
Posted by: Evie | 2006/11/01

TENDINITIS/BURSITIS

I have tendinitis in the thigh which is exacerbated by my gym training - what is the best treatment - cold compress? I have been having jabs to ease the pain. Would hate to have to give up training! Your advice?
Evie

Expert ImageArchive

My challenge in answering this question, is I don't really know tendinitis in the thigh really looks like for you. From tendinitis and other inflammations, but caused by poor by mechanics in that area or another area in the body. I would suggest you go to a physiotherapist to get assessed and find out what the problem actually is.

Douglas