Question
Posted by: CASS | 2005/07/06

TENDER GLANS

MY PARTNER & I ENGAGE IN ORAL SEX FOR LENGTHY PERIODS AT A TIME. SHE GIVES ME ORAL SEX AT LEAST TWICE DURING ONE LOVE MAKING SESSION. HER VAGINA IS ALSO VERY TIGHT AS SHE DOES THOSE EXERCISES. I HAVE ON TWO OCCASSIONS HAD A VERY TENDER PENIS AFTER INTERCOURSE, WHICH DEVELOPED INTO A REDDISH TENDER "SUNBURN" EFFECT ABOUT 2-3 DAYS AFTERWARDS. THE SKIN AROUND THE GLANS SEEMS "SUNBURNT" AND HAS SMALL BITS OF SKIN THAT PEELS OFF. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DISCHARGE OF ANY KIND. IS THIS CONDITION MERELY AS A RESULT OF TOO VIGOROUS ORAL SEX AND HER BEING SO TIGHT? WE DO USE K-Y JELLY AT TIMES, BOTH FOR HER AND WHEN SHE GIVES ME ORAL SEX.

Cass, it sounds like it just due to friction and nothing to worry about. Good luck.