Question
Posted by: Lynel | 2005/05/26

Tender Colon

Dear Doc
I went to see my GP last week with all my aches and pains and he told me that my whole colon was very tender. Gave me some antibiotics and I went on my merry little way - only,the meds have finished and I don't notice any difference - if I press on my stomach and just below my rib cage it is still sore and I still have like a bad stomach burning feeling - also heart burn. So what would your take be - what would the 'cause' of a tender colon be or could there be something else wrong??
I'm 29 yrs old,don't smoke or drink - try to eat properly cause I do have a spastic colon.
Thanks Doc!

Lynel, what treatment did your GP give you? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.