Question
Posted by: meisie | 2004/09/24

tender breasts

Is is common to have tender breasts when you are on the pill?

I have been having very tender breasts and have only been on the pill for 3 months, my breasts are so tender that they are more on the hurting side!!!

please help, is this normal or can something be wrong?

Tender breasts are common on the pill. It should get better but if it does not you may need to change the preparation.

1
Posted by: sheryl | 2004/09/24

it could be the pill and pms or it could be high prolactin levels. my friend had aching breasts and found out her prolcatin levels were very high (through a blood test). she's not on medication is has no breast pain at all.

have your doctor test it

Reply to sheryl