Question
Posted by: anny | 2007/03/14

tender and painfulll breasts after perio

missed my period for the month of january,was on my period on 7th-12th for febuary,.my breasts remained tender till i started my period for this month on the 12th,am suppose to finish for this month on the 17th.had a home pregnancy test which was negative.remember i took postinor2 twice decenber last year.am i pregnant or is the tenderness of my breast due to d pills i took.pls help

I don't think that you are pregnant. The breast tenderness is probably related to hormone changes from your period.