Question
Posted by: jeniet | 2007/12/11

temperature

can anyone help me please. everywhere i read it states that when you ovulate it changes the temperature in you body. but nowhere does it tell you what the temperature is supposed to be and how it works. can someone please explain to me what i must do, and when must i take my temperature.

You must take your temperature every day for a month to establish a pattern. At the time of ovulation, there is a rise of half a degree in the temperature. This is quite subtle and often difficult for people to be sure of.

1
Posted by: mari | 2008/09/01

Ovileer jy as jou temperatuur hoog is of laag is. Moet jy dan probeer

Reply to mari