Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2003/12/06

Temp

I am constantly hot even in winter and sweaty all the time. I went to see my doctor and he recommended I go to have a operation to stop the sweating. But still my body temp, stays on high.
Is there no herbal remedy to lower my body temp, I am not overweight (maybe by a few Kilos)
but I need to take 5 showers a day to keep cool.
Every deoderant with anti-perspirant on the shelf cant help me.

Wayne, taking a drug to treat something when you don’t know what the cause is, might be dangerous. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have him find out what the cause is as it might be due to an over active thyroid, hypothalamus problems, etc. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Wayne | 2003/12/09

Thanks for answering doc,
I have been tested for over active thyroid and the results were negative!

I will go see a specialist, thanks for the advice!

Reply to Wayne