Question
Posted by: CraZy | 2007/03/09

Telling parents part II

Just to let all your nice ppl know:

Haven't told my parents yet... but it will be easier now...

Me and the BF broke up... Apparently he isn't in love. so I'll just tell them when I see them

PS. Anyone looking for a smart, goodlooking 26 year old, succesful and loyal? (hehe... just kidding... enjoy your weekend... I'm going to stock up on wine... and maybe men)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi CraZy and as always, thanks for posting. I'm sorry that your relationship ended.... how are you doing?

3
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/09

Sorry to hear it. just make sure its good ('clean') men, no need to have a STD the next morning , (",)

On a more serious note....there's plenty of fishes in the sea...as the saying goes and hey if he dumbed you...then it's his loss....coz you sound like a cool guy....i know break ups can be harsh....but hang in there buddy! and enjoy yourself tonite!

HEEEEEYYYAAA! i'm so glad its Friday! PARTY PARTY PARTY! tonite! yeaaaah. -sorry just had to let go.

xxx

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/09

Im looking for one!

Reply to DLB
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/03/09

Sorry to hear it. just make sure its it good wine, no need to have a hangover at the same time hey, (",)

Reply to Dyl