Question
Posted by: Nobody | 2002/12/12

Tell me how.

How can a man pleasure a woman with oral sex? Tell me the best way because I want to pleasure my woman to the full that she reaches an orgasm or very nearly reach one. I ask this because she has ask for oral sex but I don't realy know how to give the best.

See the Archives
Dr Mac

2
Posted by: Buda | 2002/12/12

One of the best way on oral sex is your tongue.
You can use your tongue in manay ways but to start exploring a womens body with your tongue can excite the women and yourself.
But instaed of using your finger at her love pot use your tongue.
explore her inner parts with your tongue and you will see what will happen. It is very exciting to bring youtr women onto an orgasm with your tongue. I do it all the time.

Reply to Buda
Posted by: Man | 2002/12/12

the best advise anyone can give you is , ask her , she will tell you how she wants it and what to do

Reply to Man