Question
Posted by: sugar | 2007/12/12

tel me if i am crazy

Hi cs, i have two kids with this man,they are still small,we not staying together and he only see them if he want,like once a month sometimes after two months and he jus pop up 2min then he go,first of all i know we not gonna be together ever again, we use to be on each other's case because he is a serial cheater.he broke my heart,and then he only calls sometimes to ask how the kids are doing?
Today he phones me and then i told him i have a man that loves me ,respect,treat me like a queen and he loves my kids and we are even going away for holidays off which is not true.Do you think i am crazy cs,because he suppose to be with his family (us) but he does not care about us.I do not know why i said that to him , i thoght maybe he will be jelouse (spelling)or something. i am not seeing any one now but infuture i will and i need to know if i do have a new man in my life do i have to tell him.He does not care about us but sometimes he act like i am his woman, like he comes to see the kids,only that time.do you think he will be happy if i go on holidays with his kids and the other man?
I do not know if i am going crazy or what, I hate him
Thank s in advance.

Already answered