Question
Posted by: tammy | 2008/06/13

teething & tonsils

my little 14 months old is teething on her upper jaws, she's crying at nights , she's got tonsels and she do not wanna eat. please help what can i use to treat that.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Tonsillitis is usually as a result of an infection - either as a result of a bacteria or a virus. In the case of a bacterial infection your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic. I'd suggest seeing your doctor - In the meantime a product such as Neurofen Liquid may bring some relief.
For the teething Dynexan Gel helps a lot if applied to the gums