Question
Posted by: cindy | 2007/05/22

teething

about two months ago i went to see doctor Carey in Plaatekloof and after doing the eye test( cant remember the exact word) he said that she has allergies and that my 4 month girls teeth were having a real battle to come out. he gave me a bottle of medicine saying that it would help bring out the teeth easier and faster. she is now 7 months and still no teeth, but since the bottle is empty her teething has become bad. she never moaned before or had to take painkillers. should i rather ask the doc for a refill or wont it help.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

as Dr Carey has a full case study of your daughter's health it is best to go back to him. You can try Chamomilla 200ch (one dose three times daily) whilst you waiting to see him.

Dr Debbie