Question
Posted by: CONCERNED MUM | 2007/03/28

TEENS

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR KIDS ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE

Expert ImageTeen expert

you do not give the age of your teens as my response depends on this and the appropriateness of asking them questions - as if they are in their late teens they may not feel this si something to discuss with you.

but my main advice is to ask them in a way that does not make them feel uncomfortable and does not feel like prying to them - you can offer advice or simply an open door for questions without actually really needing to know if they are or not e.g. info about condoms.

however i really cant advise further without knowing their age - for example the legal age of consent is 16 years old.