Question
Posted by: Concerned Mum | 2007/03/29

Teen Son

My son has just turned 14. He had a sleepover at his cousins house and i was told by his cousin that my son has been "humping" him. My son says that he cannot recall this as he might have done it in his sleep. How do i handle this situation?Should i seek proffessional help for him?

Expert ImageTeen expert

If your son cannot recall it, then it is worth giving him the benefit of the doubt. you dont say how old his cousin is?

Let him know that this kind of thing can make others uncomfortable but it does not sound from your description that he was openly trying to abuse his cousin. However, you do not really provide much information.

It is imortant that he understands that it is very normal to have sexual feelings at his age, but that his actions need to be appropriate ones.

7
Posted by: G-Dad | 2007/04/02

Maybe the cousin only say this to embarris your son, specially if it was his first sleepover, I know kids make up stories or fantasise at times, kids want things to brag about, honestly if your son has done it he will know about it, it could be very ebarrising for your poor son if his cousin is pulling prank on him, that can also be the case.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: Larry Flynt | 2007/03/31

Buy him a hustler magazine, that will teach him to hump the right thing:)

Reply to Larry Flynt
Posted by: teen mom YOU ARE OVER REACTING JEEZ | 2007/03/30

This is absolute rubbish!

Listen Teen Mom- you are making a big deal out of NOTHING!

I really hope you wont do or say something that will have a negative impact on your son for the rest of his life!!

What do you mean guidance?? Go to a store and buy it off the shelf or something.

Reply to teen mom YOU ARE OVER REACTING JEEZ
Posted by: teen mom | 2007/03/30

The cousin is also 14.Pls help me with some guidence here.

Reply to teen mom
Posted by: age? | 2007/03/29

how old is the cousin?

Reply to age?
Posted by: Jay | 2007/03/29

Yeah, I'll second what Pheonix said.

And to Quick - you shouldn't be so sarcastic, some people might just believe you, hehe.

Ciao

Reply to Jay
Posted by: phoenix | 2007/03/29

Has your husband ever humped you while you were asleep? Don't make an issue of it. Normal male behaviour compounded by teen hormones. Otherwise you'll totally embarass your son and give him unhealthy sexual complexes that will dog him for the rest of his life.

Reply to phoenix