Question
Posted by: //35 | 2007/11/27

teen problems?

guys i stay with my younger sister at my place, i do everything for her but she just lacks respect, i was talking to her this morning trying to coach her, she actually wanted me to type cv for her so i told her she must scriple it for me then i'll type it later, then she want me to write everything for her when i try to explain why i cant , she mumble , make noise so that i should stop, she was not willing to listen to what i was going to say, and i was just telling her that she must write things that are true about her unlike i say that netball is one of her Hobbies, and when they ask her in the interview she say is not , u see the problem now. But she did not listen, i got irritated and told her to go and do it at internetcafe. she did not even apologise. I've tried to talk but that did not help me.<br><br>What should i do? she is only 19 and started tertiary this year.

If it's your place, she has no right to stay there without showing proper respect and accepting your house rules. It is NOT helping her to do everything for her as she seems to expect, so you were entirely right in expecting her to do the work on ehr CV, for instance. She needs to recognize that with a lazy and oppositional atitude such as she seems to have, nobody would want to employ her.