Question
Posted by: Kyle | 2007/03/15

Teen forum

Guys check out post 78 on the Teen forum :) I see some of our names popping up there already.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks for alerting us Kyle and good to see a few familar names in the fray.

6
Posted by: Thomas | 2007/03/16

Seriously Deeve,I know our Expert posts under other names to stimulate debate the Teen forum.

Reply to Thomas

Bring here over here someone :)

Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/16

Lets invite Gran to our forum. We can leave a message on the other forums for her. What do you guys think?

Reply to DLB
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/16

Nah Anon, I've seen her postings around before on the odd occassion that I've browsed other forums. Seriously 'with it' Gran that I've seen in a long time!!!! I could just picture her at one of those hawty tawty 'To Do' parties, hitting the Gin and Tonics, and then really telling it 'like it is'!!!!!! Don't you just luv her.......she's absolutely "Classic"!!!!!! Need to invite her over to 'our' forum for a visit!!!

Reply to Deeve

OK, confess - who of us is posting on the Teen forum as "Gran"? It HAS to be one of us - check her out, she's really great and doesn't mince her words. Could that be you Expert? LOL

Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/15

LOL Kyle

Yip the typical old homophobic mother vz open an "happy" daughter story .....

One day, in a generation or so to come, it will be resolved, we just need to keep at it and believe in ourselves.

xxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki