Question
Posted by: Chan | 2007/03/29

Teen Camp calling up evil spirits

My Nephew and Niece recently returned from a school camp and my sister was phoned and asked to go to their school. It came out that one of the night someone had brought a wigiboard and had called up an evil spirit by the name of Norman. Having no knowledge of this behaviour we are all very concerned at what happened as both her children and even one of the teachers are very traumatised about the whole episode. Please could you give us some knowledge or advice on how to educate them on the dangers of getting involved with things like this.

My nephew said the one boys eyes were black and ny niece said that this 'Norman' was burnt black and had red eyes.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Chan,

youn people will always want to explore things and often things that scare them. When this kind of thing happens it is always worth spending time with your child and discussing what happened and whether or not they feel this was a worthwhile experience or something they would want to avoid. Different people have very different views on this kind of thing from being religious to seeing it as something that has no validity.

The best advice you can give is that your children need to trust their instincts and must not be afraid to say no to their friends or peers rather than going along with something that makes them feel uncomfortable.

5
Posted by: do you believe? | 2007/04/11

those who do not believe in a spiritual realm better wake up.
i also thought very lightly of it, but have seen people being posessed and their eyes turn black and them getting inhumane strength, but also seen them freed of it by the grace of God. He truly is in control.

Get the children to go see a Christian Counsellor who can advise you and pray with them cause these activities can cause damage to their lives and is not merely a silly childish prank.

"there are none so blind as those who choose not to see"

Reply to do you believe?
Posted by: G-Dad | 2007/04/02

Chan

It that is true then those kids are busy some serious evel stuff, where did they get the boards, I an not sure and I do not believe in calling up spirits but doing it is evil get them to speak to a good psycologist to find out what the story is.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: gromit | 2007/04/02

sorry i posted the above as a reply

Reply to gromit
Posted by: gromit | 2007/04/02

im 14 and have never had a girlfriend hardly anyone at my schol likes me and have since began cutting my wrists a bit only this and masturbation keeps me going as i see people at school with pictures of them having sex i really want a girlfriend and to possibly even try sex is there something wrong with me?

Reply to gromit
Posted by: spook | 2007/03/29

Sounds like a schoolkid prank.
There is no such thing as spirits. Seriously. Definitely there is such a thing as mass hysteria.

Reply to spook