Question
Posted by: Games | 2006/07/17

Tearing

I think I may have torn down below, although I can't say I'm in any pain. If I can explain it like this: I feel a lot softer and my muscle tone not as strong and tight.

What I speak of is not internal muscles, but I think the perenium is what it is called. I'm almost certain that the 'wedge' is much smaller and shorter and only stronger and firmer (only a very small pea size portion) right up close next to the rectum.

If I have torn. What causes this? I always wear G-strings, could this be a reason?

What do I do? What doctor would i see to have this checked ou?
Is it serious? What will happen if I leave it?

I will I be sure ......?

I doubt that you could have torn. This would only happen after childbirth or very vigorous sex possibly. If you feel that your muscle tone is lax, you could try pelvic floor exercises. You should see a gynaecologist if you feel that there is a problem.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/07/18

Very unlikely. Tearing of the perinium happens sometimes during childbirth. If you had torn, you would be in extreme pain. Wearing G-Strings does defiantely not cause tearing. In any event, if you had torn you would have a lot of bleeding. It is probably slack muscle tone

Reply to lou