Question
Posted by: Kay - lee | 2005/11/18

Teachers in Knysna??

I was hoping you might know of any self defence teachers in my area I live in knysna? Plett or George could also work.
Thanx

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Kay-lee,

Thank you for your post. I am also not aware of any Street Self Defence classes in those areas you mentioned. I did a Internet search and came up with some Karate schools if you are interested. This will be the closest form of combat you will be able to train for Street Self Defence, but i wouldn't ensorse it.
AIleen gave some great advice by visiting www.jkd.co.za you are able to register and obtain information re starting your own training group in your area. You will receive all the needed information and guidance to train realisticely for Street Self Defence. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at morne@jkdu.co.za

Kindest Regards
Morné

2
Posted by: Jon | 2006/01/26

I just came across your correspondence. Could you confirm that there is no karate clubs or activities os a similar nature in Knysna?
Would like to hear from you regarding above as I am of plan to relocate to Knysna and I have extensive experience in karate/self defence/combat training.

Regards,

Jon

Reply to Jon
Posted by: Aileen | 2005/11/18

Hi Kay-lee,

I am not aware of any self defence teachers in your area, but would like to point out that JKD High Performance Street Fighting does offer a highly sophisticated long distance training program for people, like yourself, who do not have access to a training group in their area. Please check out our website www dot jkd dot co dot za and click on 'join JKD HPSF' for further information re the various programs we have available. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Kindest Regards,
Aileen

Reply to Aileen