Question
Posted by: weather | 2004/11/03

TEA

is there something special to black coffe without sugar because in movies ladies always ask for black coffe witout sugar and I also like coffe with milk no sugar added is there something wrong to my coffe? please help I NEED TO KNOW

Dear Weather
Most of the movies and TV programmes we see in this country are made in the USA where people drink black coffee all day long. I have never seen people drinking more coffee than in the USA. You can certainly drink your coffee with milk and if you want to slim then you just use fat-free milk instead.
Enjoy