Question
Posted by: Debbiemac | 2005/07/02

TB Strain

Please could you briefly tell me more about TB strain in Body? Can it be the cause of Inflammation of the bladder and if so if a person isType 2 Diabetic what medication is needed.? Could uncontrolled insulin levels contribute to inflamation of the bladder and frequent urination

Debbiemac, I’m not sure what “TB strain” is. Can you explain a bit more? Please post your reply as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Debbiemac | 2005/07/09

My 70 old Mom is type 2 Diabetic - diagnosed as having inflamation of the bladder and uroligist found a TB strain in the bladder and put her on rifafour tablets for 6 months. After 5 months there has been no improvment and she is very naseous on these tablets. My question is can this TB strain cause bladder inflamation and if there has been no improvement after 6 months should hse go for a second opinion. Could this condition also be caused by nerve damage to bladder due to flactuation insulin levels. What dietetry suggestions so you have?

Reply to Debbiemac