Question
Posted by: Santa | 2004/03/12

tb in legs/feet

What are the symptoms of TB in the legs and feet? How serious and treatment?

Santa, do you want to know what the symptoms are that you may experience in your legs and feet when you have TB of the lungs, or do you want to know what the symptoms are when you have TB of the legs and feet? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Santa | 2004/03/14

I would like to know what symptoms a person with tb in the legs/feet would experience (as I am lead to believe that tb does not only affect the lungs but could affect other parts of the body)- or do you get tb of the spine which has an effect on legs/feet?

Reply to Santa
Posted by: Santa | 2004/03/14

Reply to Santa