Question
Posted by: Adie | 2006/10/26

TB in Glands

Hi Doc.

I am currently on MDR TB treatement after nearly 7 months on normal TB treatment. I am currently awaiting the results of my third biopsy and after 7 weeks still no bacteria have been found to have grown. Could this be that the TB is gone?

I am concerned that there might be something else wrong with me?

Thanks.

Dear Adie
This sounds like good news to me if there are no growth after 7 weeks! Which symptoms worries you the most at the moment?

1
Posted by: Adie | 2006/10/27

Hi Doc.

Im still struggling to pick up the weight that I lost and I still get tired quick eg. i get tired just from cleaning my room.

Thanks Doc.

Reply to Adie