Question
Posted by: CuriousMe | 2004/11/11

Tavanic 500mg Tablets

I've very recently met a new girl and found 10 tavanic 500mg tablets with her.

She said that is was prescribed for a urinary infection, but I found out that it can also be used to treat Chlamydia Trachomatis or Neisseria Gonorrhoea infections.

I have no reason to be suspicious but just want to know if a GP would prescribe 10 Tavanic 500mg Tablets (one daily) for a normal urinary infection? Or if not a normal urinary infection, for what type urinal infections? (Apparently she has no history for urinary infections as this is a first.) What could cause such an infection?

CM, you are being a bit paranoid as Tavanic® is a potent antibiotic that can be used to treat a host of infections including sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, kidney infection, bladder infection, skin infections and soft tissue infections. Hope this puts your mind at ease. Good luck.