Question
Posted by: Ronnie | 2003/02/04

Tattoos

Where can I get a tattoo removed and what does it all involve? (Tattoo is on my finger)

Ronnie, it all depends on how big and how deep the tattoo is. Sometimes it can be removed with a laser, but sometimes it will have to be removed with more aggressive treatments that might leave marks. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Firefly | 2003/02/04

I have a tattoo on my breast. I am thinking of getting it removed and I would like some advise as well please? I heard that the colours purple, green and yellow are not sucessfully removed. Would you please help Doc?

Reply to Firefly