Question
Posted by: wondering | 2007/06/08

tasted cum!?!

Hi, the other day i was lying down on my bed masturbating, and when i ejaculated some of it landed in my mouth, i managed to spit it out and washed my mouth with water

Am i safe after doing this?

Also, is cum meant to taste and smell slightly 'fishy'? If not, what is it meant to taste and smell like??

Expert ImageTeen expert

With regard to safety what are you worried about? If you do not have any STI's or HIV then there is nothing 'dangerous' about your semen.

As for taste and smell the experts tell us that this can vary for different guys - even diet can have an impact on it!

2
Posted by: .... | 2007/06/12

wat a freak!!!!!

Reply to ....
Posted by: 555 | 2007/06/11

*projectile vomits*
how the hell did u manage to get cum in ur mouth!!! how!?!?!?
anyway, yes u are safe i guess. And why does it matter what ur cum tastes like? ur a dude, it doesnt matter! cum shouldnt taste like aything but cum...

Reply to 555