Question
Posted by: TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. | 2006/04/12

TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME.

After 7 months of struggling with a sprained ankle, neurologist has diagnosed TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROME.
1) Please can you explain what this is? 2) What causes it? 3) Is an op the only way to fix it? 4) What are some do 's and dont's prior to and after op?
5) can i take something to ease the pain? 6) does it take long to heal after op? 7) Do I wear a cast after op/ need rehab/ crutches etc?

Expert ImageArchive

I cannot give you those answers - that should have come from your neurologist, and honestly I am not buying that!

I think it is coming from your hip function....

Douglas

2
Posted by: andea | 2006/05/28

?????

Reply to andea
Posted by: angela | 2006/04/21

5 yrs ago I had a bulging disc on C6-7. After years of phsio and cortizone - I have had on and off episodes. Now my right side is hurting with pain running down my arm... do you think a cortisone block is an effective therapy... when I go to physio it gets more aggravated....?

Reply to angela