Question
Posted by: need help | 2003/02/01

targeting tummy and thigh area.

Dietdoc referred me to you... My BMI is 21,5 which she said is normal but I have a problem with my tummy (especially my lower tummy area) and also with my thighs. I know you can't loose fat on just a certain part of your body but can you maybe get it better toned? Can you please suggest an exercise schedule which I can follow that will target these areas? Thanks in advance for your advice!

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose as well as toning exercises. You are right, spot toning is not going to help that much - a holistic exercise programme will work best.

Good luck!

1
Posted by: may help | 2003/02/01

If you buy the december/january edition of Saltwater Girl magazine, you will find a daily exercise that tones your thighs and buttocks. It's helped me so it will probably help you.

Reply to may help