Question
Posted by: Mom | 2020/01/14

Tapeworms

Dear Doctor. My daughter saw something in her poop that looked like kernels it had a white yellowish color. I immediately had the suspicion that it might be tapeworms. It looked as if it were some type of segments that were broken off. Are my suspicions right? She also complains of nausea and headaches.Do I need to take her to our GP for a check up or can I just get something from the chemist to deworm her.

- 2020/01/20

If she is experiencing nausea and headaches as well, rather take her to the doctor, just to be sure that there is nothing else wrong. Good luck and I hope that she feels better soon.