Question
Posted by: kitty | 2005/12/10

tanning bed good for face???

i get pimples on my face... i was wondering if i start to go to a tanning bed will it make it worse or better? when i lay in the sun it seems to dry most of it up so im wondering if i went to a tanning bed would it help?? i know it wouldnt be as noticible if my skin is dark but i still dont want to make it worse.

Dear Kitty

I would recommend that you pose this question to a dermatologist whom I believe would be better qualified to answer this question.

1
Posted by: LG | 2005/12/12

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to answer this question?
This is the infertility section, not beauty section.
Hope you get an answer.

Reply to LG