Question
Posted by: Tandy | 2007/02/26

Tampon

Recently after having sex my husband told me that he felt something soft and spongy inside of me, i went to the bath and it turned out that it was a tampon that could have been there for a very long time. I have been having some problems falling pregnant and i have also been having major blood clots. Could this be caused by the tampon? I am also now feeling a discomfort in my lower stomach, could this be caused from the tampon that i removed? Is there any chance of an infection?
I have also been experiencing a lot of watery distarges lately.

The abdominal pain and discharge could indicate an infection. You should see your doctor.