Question

Talomil query

What are the side effects of Talomil?
My dosage is being increased from 20mg to 40mg a day. I have been taking Talomil for a year now.
I can't sleep (or can't stay asleep anyway), have constant headache....all the signs that were there before I started taking Talomil. My worst struggle is sleeping. I am exhausted most of the time because I haven't managed to get a decent night's sleep in ages.
My doctor recommended that the dose be increased, to avoid addiction to sleeping tablets.

During the time I have been using Talomil, I have gained some weight as well - will increasing the dosage mean I increase in size again?

Dear Anon
See www.adcock.co.za/Resources/ProductDocs/TALOMIL.pdf
You may pick up weight but it is not a given.