Question
Posted by: Fatty | 2004/12/07

Tall, overweght, half depressed

HELP!! Looking for ways I can improve my health. I am but overweight, I have not been on a scale to see how much I weigh, but I'm about 1.8metres tall and wear a size 40, if walk a distance as short as 200m, I sweat like I've been running. I sometimes get pulpitations. I need help as I'm not loosing even inches of this weight I just keep gaining and gaining. ... I need help, sometimes I eat my food, and then throw it all up, I recently started drinking about 3 litres of water, before I used drink about 2 litres, I involve as much fruit as I can, I eat about 4 serving of fruit per day, 2 slices of bread, and 1 cup cereal. I'm sure as how I should prepare my supper just yet. I need help. I need to know what can I eat to ensure I do not intake too much calories than I'm supposed to. How much calories can I take per day

Surely this is a question for my Health24 neighbour, Dietdoc ? If you could see me, you wouldn't ask me for advice on losing weight !

2
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/07

hi there ..exercize...exercise. you say you have a problem after just 200 meters. well i was the same, then i was told that i better execise ..else..game over for me. so ja the 1st night i walked 200 meter and it nearly killed me but the next night it was not that bad. 5 weeks later i could walk 4 k's without a breaking a sweat. now i walk 4 night a week anything between 2 and 5 kays without a problem and sleeping paterns are normal, i actually eet less, and feel much better in general.

start small, even it it is 100 meters and work yourself up to something like 5 k's. trust me, and the dogs love it, err well initially they did, now they just look at me funny and scheem i'm a terrible hunter for not bringing back any food ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: FM | 2004/12/07

Go visit this website and see how they have help soooo many!

weighless.co.za - all the best ...
they will be able to give you a propely meal plan ect

all you have to do is beileve in yourself and you can do this!

Reply to FM