Question
Posted by: moshupi | 2004/02/18

Tall and skinny.... need to gain muscle

Um 1.7m tall and weigh 59kg... i have been going to gym for about 2 weeks... Should i use supplements? ... which one do you recommend?.... Is it ok if i go to gym everyday, that is 5 days a week? Also could you pls send me a programme that i can use to tone up real quick... thanks

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Moshupi,

I'll send you a program. As for your supplements I'd recommend that you make use of a simple meal replacement formula and perhaps a protein powder/whey protein.

The best advice I have for you is to consult a sports nutritionist regarding a proper eating plan.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: moshupi | 2004/02/18

Oh .... my email address is moshupi@yahoo.com

Reply to moshupi