Question
Posted by: Shorty | 2004/10/18

tall

Is it true that bodybuilding can make you taller??
I want to become taller can you help me out, is ther any supplements i can take that can help me push up my height im desperate help please

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Shorty,

No it cannot-in fact if done at too young an age it can stunt growth.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/20

Sorry, I dont know of any excersizes. But search the internet for growth hormone and what it does. I can possibly get hold of some for you, but first do your homework on this.

Reply to BillaBoy
Posted by: shorty | 2004/10/19

So what can i take to make myself taller, know any products or exercises i can do??

Reply to shorty
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/19

From what i saw, bodybuilding can stem your growth. Like gymnasts, because of their intense training they stop growing. I know that growth hormone will make your bones grow, bodybuilders use it to get their bone structure bigger. So I guess if it makes you wider, it has to make you taller aswell.

Reply to BillaBoy