Question
Posted by: puleng | 2004/11/12

talking about with co-worker

i work in this company, and there's guy who once proposed to me then i never said yes to him but eende up kissing only,that was last year, this year whne we meet at work we just stop and chat together we are friends we only talk how good sex is, how people enjoy sex, he touches me and i end touhing him.

is there hrm by doing that we have never slept togher, will it ever happen between us or i't s just an act

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Tata | 2004/11/12

shush lucia, puleng it depends on what u want from the guy, do u want it to go further or to stop there

Reply to Tata
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/12

Hi PITY ......emm, sorry puleng - why don't you try the sexologists forum - more her field of expertise.

Reply to Lucia