Question
Posted by: Shelleigh | 2004/10/05

Taking Nuzak & Appetite Suppresants together

Hi, I've just started taking Nuzak (20mg per day) and would like to know whether its ok to take diet tablets (appetite suppresants) with it. I am very overweight and find that the appetite suppresants really help.

Shelleigh, it might lead to over-stimulation and anxiety, so be careful. The best would be to take the Nuzak® for at least a month before you start playing with diet tablets (the Nuzak might cause weight loss anyway). Good luck.

1
Posted by: Tann | 2004/10/05

You will find that you might lose weight while on the Nuzak as it's one of the side effects. I lost about 7kg's in a three month period while using Nuzak.
good luck

Reply to Tann