Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/20

Take your time, CS...

CS: Sorry was composing my post while you must've sent your 'unavailable' post. Pleas take all the time you need and I'm sending many thoughts your way and to your mom.

No matter, back now and trying to spend some time on the questions that came in nonetheless. Thanks for your kind thoughts. ANyone else noticed how its the kindness of others that tends to move you to tears ( maybe because it has become so unexxpected these days !) rather than the acts of unkindness, which one rather expects.

Posted by: T | 2008/06/21

lol! i will bring the cake and magda can make the tea :-)

Reply to T
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/20

Maybe we'll yet cross paths at the practice sometime. Wouldn't that be funny.... Kay

Reply to Kay in Gtown
Posted by: T | 2008/06/20

thrilled to see that you have the same psyc as me. he is such a lovely person, really cant go wrong with him. had my 3 monthly check-up with him on wednesday. he does me the world of good. always talking about a personal experience and letting you know that shyt happens, even to him. he calls it as it is and never makes you feel stupid for the way you feel.

dont know all the details, just saw hospice. have an idea what you are going through, dad lived with me. i feel for you...

Reply to T